The most comprehensive monographic literature on ZAO WOU-KI in the last 10 years, with a Chinese edition and an English edition.
- More than 300 works, representing each major period, from 1935 to 2008
- 32 authoritative catalogue entries on selected works
- Over 70 precious biographical photographs from private collections
- 26 extracts from insightful critiques, over a period of 56 years, from 1952 to 2008
- Useful data provided directly by Archives Zao Wou-ki: a biography and lists of selective solo exhibitions (1980 – 2010), public collections containing Zao’s work, films on the artist, and collector’s books, as well as a comprehensive bibliography
- A substantial foreword by Mr Dominique de Villepin, the former Prime Minister of France, with an incisive analysis of Zao Wou-ki’s art from an original viewpoint