Kwai Fung Art Consultants has over 20 years of experience in helping collectors to strengthen their top quality art collections. We offer a highly discreet and personalized art advisory service, providing individual and corporate clients with insightful analysis based on our art expertise and privileged knowledge of the market, and are committed to helping our clients to build and manage valuable art collections of both aesthetic and academic value.
- By analyzing the historical background of artists, databases, literatures and critiques, market records and other in-depth research, we provide bespoke strategic advice for building valuable collections which cultivate a sense of timelessness and quality.
- We use our extensive network of art professionals, with the support of market insights and analysis, to source exceptional artworks which fuse our clients’ budget and aesthetics.
- Network and sourcing channel:
- Private collectors
- Art dealers
- Auction houses
- Building the provenance and academic value of artworks by facilitating loans to museum exhibitions.
- Due diligence, authentication, provenance, condition, evaluation of value of the artwork.
- Creation and management of collections database, archive and inventory.
- Auction representation, and negotiation of private treaty.
- Art finance, leveraging finance against Artworks.
Kwai Fung Art Consultants’ expertise lies in understanding the core values of the corporate, bringing them to life with inspiring modern and contemporary art. With our network of Asian and international artists, we carefully choose the artworks to match the functional and aesthetic needs of your spaces and offices.
From forming initial concepts to sourcing for artworks, to logistics, to coordination with architects and interior designers, we dedicate to provide tailored services for all your art-related needs and ensure a seamless art acquisition experience.
Represented projects include:
• The Langham, Chicago
• Ritz Carlton, Moscow
• Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
• Sheraton Hotel, Hong Kong
• Harbour Plaza, Hong Kong
• Crowne Plaza Hotel, Shenzhen
• Cordis, Shanghai Hongqiao
• Galaxy Macau Hotel
• Capella Breidenbacher Hof Düsseldorf, Germany
• HSBC Hong Kong
• Credit Suisse Private Banking
• Bank of East Asia
• Bank Sarasin & Cie AG
• United Airlines
• Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong
Residences and Clubhouses
• Residence La Vetta
• Residence Bel-Air
• The Harbourside
• The Beverly Hills
• The Belcher’s Clubhouse
• The Legend
• The Sham Wan Tower
(The above list represents only 10% projects we have achieved.)